November 5, 2019

Objectively the Truth

While I want you all to know this, please understand I am risking a lot by putting this out here. They're real. I'm almost positive. I don't know exactly what all they're hiding, but the city's council is doing massive damage control on the recent UFO sightings. I know for a fact this isn't necessarily a cover-up (they had nothing to do with any of this, nor do they have malicious intentions) but they don't want any citizens to panic or be scared. They know a bit more than they're letting on.

Other conspiracy theorists believe the UFO to be real and the "being" that has been sighted to be what was piloting it.

I know that's bullshit. The two are definitely connected, but there's another element at play here. They weren't piloting that thing. That's not how they got here.

Not only do I think they're here for the UFO pilots, I think that they're pissed.

D.W. Maverick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you think there's another "somehow" to explain this something?
Let us know here.